Who I am is the possibility....

Monday, January 02, 2006

Crashing

I was just researching the meaning of dreams. I have a reaccuring dream of a plane taking off and then crashing. I am always on a highway not too far away in the distance. I'm usually the only one who witnesses the crash within the group of people I am with. The people I am with are usually different and the highway varies. Last night I was approaching a bridge. Like the ones over the intercoastal that go up and down. The bridge was going up and we got stuck on it going up. Luckily the break on the car was strong enough to keep the car in place. Suddenly I look over and see the plane crash. It was horrifying, as it was really happening. Apparently the plane crashed close to a hospital because the next thing I remember is running through the halls of a hospital screaming for help. "Help, Help! There has been a plane crash, we need doctors, nurses and strong people to help get people out of the water!" WOW just writing about it brings me back to that place of terror in my dream. Next I was on a bus full of classmates. 2 large buses and a minivan. Diana was driving the minivan. We get to an a large building with a stage and I realize its my graduation. Only because of the plane crash we can't recieve our diplomas until later. I remember thinking, "Not again!" Then a man comes on the stage and announces that the queen is stepping down because she did not protect us from the plane crash and that 2 princes would be taking over. One prince on each side of the auditorium was visible.I remember promising Diana I would call her to talk about the plane crash. My mom came in and out of the dream however I dont recall her significance. I woke up and did some research. Who knows if it really means anything at all, but I have plane crashing dreams ALOT! Dream dictionaries say that I fear not being able to accomplish my high goals and I fear that everything will come apart. (HMMM) Also says I may be experiencing a lack of self-confidence, a self defeating attitude and a self doubt that I will be able to attain my goals. (HMM) Also that I dont believe in my own ability and I have a loss of power in some area of something I have taken on. WOW, Last night before bed I was really struggling with taking on this new possibility of moving foward. Afriad I didn't have it in me to touch,move and inspire him. I beat myself up about everything. Partially hormone induced the other part was my act kicking my butt! I feel much better today. Hopefully no more planes will be crashing around me anytime soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home