Who I am is the possibility....

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Akward

Today is the perfect day to have an electronic organizer. I have a mess of things to accomplish and not sure where to start. I want to make sure I accomplish them all. and I realize that priorities and being my word will be important today. Having integrity with the things I said I was going to do. The past two nights have been about transformation for me. Last night I went to dinner with a friend and to see a movie. The movie, "the family stone," was akward. A mix of family drama and comedy. I absolutely loved it! The mesh was strange, the characters were easily definted but took awhile to relate to. Nothing about the movie stood out. Who knows what the reviews are but I loved the movie. It was pretictible, I like that. I came home two great converastions, one with Jason, one with andrea. Then I layed in my bed and continued reading, "A million little pieces." It totally got me hooked, albiet, I learned some ending stuff from watching Oprah, I am still completly wrapped up in his inner dialouge each time I flip the page. I'm assuming I slept well and i'm greatful Jason came in to a take a shower because now i'm awake and ready to get on with my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home