Who I am is the possibility....

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Today

IT'S COLD! Pickme, my cat, woke me up at 9am this morning. Which is completly fine. But I was so cozy under my 3 blankets! My eyes were almost sealed shut. Today I have to make my calander for my room somehow. Calender in the sense that it will be like a large organzied area in my room. I was thinking half cork/half white board calendar. I already have the white board calendar, so I need to get cork and somehow put it all together. Pondering....I feel so safe in that large room of 28 people at SELP. Like I could say anything, be anything, feel anything and it would all be okay. I'd like that in all places. Whether i'm standing in hong kong admist 2.8 million people or sitting here in the this chair all by my lonesome. After my calendar I want to make a blog for Just Imagine.So that all the people involved have a central location to get informatiom, resport success, ask questions etc. Why not take on the internet world, one blog at a time? Tomorrow is back to work, I need to do some planning for this week. I will do that today as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home