Who I am is the possibility....

Monday, January 09, 2006

Back in the Swing of Things

I just went back to work after 17 days off! I would have to say, this morning after the alarm went off a 7:10am, I wasn't jumping out of bed to rush off to work. When I got to work, I fell right back into the routine of it all. I got to planning and cutting and organzing. The kids trickled in and we had a great day. I have 15 in my class now! thats alot of 3 year olds, but I have taken on being a stand for each one of my students joy and fun and fullfillment while at school. By taking that stand my day was somewhat different :) I was more patient then ever and loving and listen to them tell their stories. After work I went to the gym with Heredis. I wanted to use my gimp leg as an excuse not to go, but my leg is feeling better today. I can at least put my heal down, however i'm still limping. Well I went to the gym and did some good stretching and AB work. 2 nights ago I had another plane crash dream. Only this time I wasnt a bystander. I almost boarding a couple of different planes and just could not get myself to get on board. I never got on the plane and good luck because it crashed. GEESH, whats up with these dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home