Who I am is the possibility....

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A night Out (Literally)

Last night after SELP I went out. I don't get out much and I was totally responsible for that. I am really greatful that people encouraged me to go out. I stood in the parking lot, so silly but like terrified to go to a restaurant. I went anyway.
Every hour I was like Woa, I need to go home. I was an hour away from home.
Each hour seemed to get better. The experience got richer and I felt more connected and involved and loved then I've felt in a long time. And all in the context of having fun.
Before I knew it 2:15 am had rolled around. My conversation was so intense I had been crying.
I was crying and exhuasted so I choose to spend the night at Valentinas house. We went to bed at 3am.
I slept in and was an hour late for work.
People were concerned that something "bad" had happened. Quite the contrast.
I was honest about why I was late for work. My Boss said, "Kelly its not like you to be irresponsible like that." WOW, impact.
I apologized and said she could count on me to be on time for work.
She said she was just happy everything was okay and that I made it to work. (Shew)
Last night was so good for my soul.
And opened up the possibility of doing that again....and soon.
Thanks Valentina and Simmi and Katie and Rahual ( am I spelling that right?) Peter and Ruben and Seth. Thanks so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home