Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Each Hour

Last night I had dinner with my dad at Chilis. I treated him to dinner so that I could interview him for a committment I made inside of SELP. The more interviews I do the more clear I get. I hear so many of the same things. And I have really only had a hard time with one of my interviews. What that person said peirced me and now about two months later I see that interviewed as very isolated. No one since then said anything similar. I get that just because it was said doesn't mean it is true. Who in the heck knows what was going on with that person to say such things. Anyway it doesn't matter much now.
I fell asleep at 9:30 last night. Slept for 12 hours. 5 hours more then i've been sleeping during the week. I guess I slept an extra hour for each day of the week that I under slept.
Its all rainy outside. My plans got canceled. I'll bring Jasons car for an oil change in a little while. the lady said to come in the afternoon. So I guess i'll go around noon. Then maybe get together with Jenni. Babysitting at 4:45. My entire day is dictated by this babysitting. I so don't want to go. And I am babysitting next saturday too. Its good money but i'm so over it!
Kinda bummed right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home