Who I am is the possibility....

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Finally

Today I interview Pia, finally! And I learned some great stuff. Most imporant the interview was the access to the conversation of my future role at Nativity. She told me to trust the process and they want my future to be stronger then ever. Pia's interview was the first one that offered a bridge to another conversation.
17 more days till Just Imagine. I have strong committments for the next 3 days to get some important things complete. By Friday I need to have all the AD's complete and sent over to Andrea. I will make a postcard with the website information opening up the possibility of people purchasing tickets and making donations online. I guess its only 2 for Just Imagine. The third committment was to make a calender through may of my weeks. Incorporating school, work and Landmark. I want to be able to communicate when I will miss things way in advanced.
Pick me (my cat) is having surgery tomorrow. We are taking away her ability to have kittens. There I go again saying we, like Jason and I are "something" together. I am taking away her ability. I'm bringing her to the vet in the morning, i'm picking her up friday and I paid the $60 for the operation. Too bad human surgeries were that inexpensive!
Wonderful conversation with Nicole last night about being cause in my own life when my circumstances are not aligned to the way I think they should be. She reminded me of the importance of getting out of my own way and being at cause for other people as well. I also got more clear on my fear of abandonment. Like complete vanishing. Katie I have some great stuff to share with you. And a question to ask.... Maybe i'll try to get in touch with you later!
So time to get back to school.
I'll write more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home