Who I am is the possibility....

Friday, February 17, 2006

Futures Prep

1. What's the possibility you created for yourself?
Who I am is the possibility of freedom, joy and generosity.
Some others I have created are:
Possibility of being a champion
Possibility of being safe
Possibility of fun, adventerous friendships
Possibility of open communication

2. What new oppurtunities are opening up for you out of your participation in the Landmark Curriculum for Living?
New friends, like Jenni and Simmi.
I have the oppurtunity to be connected to my family. (got a story for ya)
I guess it all falls into knowing I can structure my life however I like and not be a victim to it.
This sounds silly for me to even think, but I have to put it out there. I have the oppurtunity to let go and date. And create the relationship of my dreams.


3. What are your present skills?
I can talk into front of people (woohoo)
I have had a good deal of success in talking to and relating with people.
This question really boggles me :), probably linked to my lack to reaction to good news. And i'm not sure in what context the question is being asked in.

4. What are your weaknesses?
I put things off sometimes. I put off planning and homework and cleaning and inviting...
I "jump" to conclusions, allow my feelings to really take hold over me
I don't take care of myself, so I get sick alot
Some people say i'm selfish
I definitly don't have enough fun

5. What are the constraints you are now facing?
I'm still grabbling with having vulnerable conversations and connecting with people due to my fear that they will leave me. And i'm super attached to Jason. I haven't had the conversations I need to have to get complete . I'm not sure what to do next. The unknown is really scary. All I know is its not working for me.

6. What training and development have you already had through Landmark Education?
Landmark Forum
Landmark Advanced
SELP
Landmark Forum in Action Seminar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home