Who I am is the possibility....

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Updates

Today we recieved a 500 donation for Just Imagine. That is really great! I bought some new clothes this week and wearing them really makes me feel good! I have recieved a lot of compliments as well. I've been doing research on Laptops, I plan on having that nailed down and purchased by Monday. Also I am going to purchase the dinning room table that matchs our new buffet server. This weekend is the big game! And I decieded to root for the steelers. I figured, hey If you can't beat them join them and I really appreciate Big Ben, so i'm really cheering him on to the win! I bought tons of things and Nella from work is going to let me borrow somethings she purchased for a party for her son that fell through. I guess at age 18 hes not interested in theme parties anymore. Well maybe except for me, I still love it! And apparently so does Nella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home