Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Long time

WOW...i've been a slacker! I still cant figure out why when I press enter it wont take me to the next line. I am extremly tired. Last night was my cousins wedding and through my eyes it was close to a dream! From the getting ready experience, the limo, the church, the ceremony, pictures and the reception. Man the receotion was fantastic! The entire ceiling was covered with soft white lights and white chafone and chandelers. I caught my 3rd bouquet in a row! That is suppose to mean i'll have alot of luck in my marriage or i'm suppose to be the next one married from the crowd. I hope all that is true! I really can't wait till my wedding day! Karina did my hair tonight, in pig tails...Vincent called them bunny ears! He is so adorable. i'm really wanting to write something profound or inspiring but I find myself so tired, and really feel like everything I have to say is so mundane. Been said before or would take too much brain effort to actually form into sentences and make any sense of! I committ that tomorrow i'll spend some time writing done some great stuff. But for tonight...its time to curl up on the couch and hold me eyes open until i'm finnished babysitting. Then home to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home