Who I am is the possibility....

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Save a horse, Ride a cowboy

At my seminar the other night Kelly, our leader discussed the concept of the used car. She said that if given the chance, as human beings we choose the used car because we don't believe we can have the brand new car. I'm suddenly realized that is what is occuring. Not that i'm saying in anyway that Jason is a "used" car but if I really look at what I want for my light right now i'm settling for the used car. Let me explain. I want a relationship. A boyfriend, someone who will romance me, someone to share my life with. I want to fall in love and get married. I want to do all those things with Jason. The thing he only wants to be my friend right now. He says that we don't knowwhat the future holds but for right now he only wants me as a friend. And Jason lives his life. Talking to other people, doing the things he really wants to do. I'm settling for the possibility of it happening in the future with Jason, when what I really want is that relationship now. And i'm too scared to do anything about it because I don't feel like I can really get the brand new car, the relationship of my dreams, if I can't have it with Jason. The truth is I really love Jason, the very thought of him lights me up inside. However he feels pressure and unable to be in a relationship. The coaching I have got is give up the marriage thing, just give it up and then see what is possible. when I do that I just feel upset. And I have learned that being upset lies within me, not what happened over there!
Jason I'm sorry I am struggling so much, I want their to be peace, fun, adventure and laughter back in our relationship. I'm sorry you feel unloved.
We'll keep walking one step at a time.
I can't believe New England Lost!!!!
Lets go COLTS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home