Who I am is the possibility....

Friday, January 13, 2006

Jenni Paine took over Just Imagine and man is she doing a fantastic job already! I'm excited for the meeting on wednesday. Her work and diligence and excitement has been admirable and i'm really proud that she has taken over for me! I have to get the CD's burned before we go to school on tuesday. The first practices begin that day.
On monday I will bring the documents over to Wachovia so we can close on our refinance on time. Cindi said she will fax everything to Jacksonville for us so thats really great! Its a "big" committment to purchase and own a home. Thank goodness nothing has gone seriously wrong in our house. We were without AC for a couple of days but its been running great since my dad fixed it. I bought this house with Jason, most likely under the pretense that we would be together someday. This is a hard reality to give up. Its like the smack in the face, rips the air from your lungs and then you spend moments that feel like eternity paralized in how to get up, inhale more air and let the sting fade. I dont think I have even reached that reality yet, however I feel immoblized, find myself in the place that says...."Something is wrong here, I dont belong and i'm on my own." I really love Jason. I appreciate his friendship and contribution to not only my world but to the world of so many people. He's a keeper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home