Who I am is the possibility....

Monday, January 23, 2006

Success

Every team that I would have liked to see in the superbowl got eliminated this year, and its not as if I had a short list. I would have loved to see the giants, patriots, colts, panthers,redskins. Anyone but the steelers, however I am happy for Big Ben. Hes cool and hes my age, so thats awesome that he gets to take his team to the super bowl. The best part about it, is he said he made a promise at the end of last season to Jerome Bettis that he would take him to the superbowl and here they go. Now thats fullfilling on an unreasonable committment. Jenni went to the mall after school today to talk to business' about donating goods for the auction for Just Imagine. 5 places said YES! That is exciting! Instant success and Jenni and I were able to enjoy each others company and play with the kids. I had a great time. Cheesecake Factory, Build a Bear, Johny Rockets, Cobb Theatres (well they are a maybe) and Whole Foods Market. That is really awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home