Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, January 21, 2006

More Dreams

Last night was absoluetly awesome! Jason treated me to dinner and movie. At dinner we had great conversation in such a way that both of us were left touched, moved, and inspired in some way. Jason, thanks for letting me get it all and really listening from my island. Also thank you for pushing me to the next level in Just Imagine. I woke up today alive and energized. I made a list of things to do today and i'm going to be unreasonable and actually follow my list. Ya know it just dawned me that I have not been sick since October, when I had an ear infection. After about 13 months of continous illness its really refreshing to be healthy! My teeth fell out in my dreams again last night. I was on an airplane (thankfully not a crashing one) however the plane was running last and I had baby Trey with me. When I got off the plane I was at a school and had committed to picking up a friend's child. When I was walking to get her my teeth really felt loose. I got to a sink and cupped my hands and about 6-8 of my teeth fell out. In my hand my teeth looked small and frail. I started talking to people telling them I needed a dentist. And also I was at a place similar to seaworld. Really Bazarre! The dream dictionary said that I may have uttered false words and they will be coming back to haunt me. OOPS! Last night I filled out my application for feild placement for school. That means in a couple of weeks i'll be standing in a "real" classroom learning the ropes. Thats really exciting with a twinge of fear entangeled. Well i'm off to fullfill my days committments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home