Who I am is the possibility....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Powerful when I want to quit

Looks like this weekend will be one to stretch my muscles and not literally. But really put in practice being my possibility in the worst of situations. So I decided that I will....

Work on my room, specifically organizing my closet. I'd like to have my shelves on the left hand side be a place where I keep all my teacher stuff. My classroom closet and the trunk of my car are not big enough anymore nor are they effective storage areas. Also I'll pick out the color for my walls and finally bring the 2 piles of clothes over the goodwill.

Second, I have been wanting to have my car detailed so this weekend looks like a great oppurtunity to do so!

Last night I got a text from a friend that said...call me tomorrow after 2pm and before 6pm. I giggled out loud when I read it. The message reminded me of when I order furniture from rooms to go, which I have done frequently, or when you call the cable guy. They let you know they will be there between 2-6 or 8-11. CUTE! Then, it reminded me that I have an assignment pretty much every week to plan my work and work my plan. And I was really inspired by this person. Although I dont know for certain that she plans her work and works her plan, I trust that she is within integrity. And because she plans her work and works her plan she was able to give me a specific time frame in which to communicate with her. Thats really powerful Katie!

I refinanced my house and I have recieved 3 strange emails from my old mortgage company, i'll have to check into that tomorrow.

Read the book, "Love that Dog," if you ever get a chance. Really great and an adult could read it in 15 minutes or less. Its about a teacher inspiring a young person to love poetry, write it himself and go outside of the box. Really great! So great in fact, specifically for teachers or those in the inspiring feild that i'm buying it for someone I know. ( I keep looking for ways to be generous!) It would be interesting to me to see if people I relate to would hear and see the same message I did and my classmates did, as aspiring teachers.

I committed to call Rob at 8pm, I should find his number. Then I committed to filling out the ILP paperwork. I do have some clarifying questions for Kim, I'll have to get her number. Perhaps while i'm speaking to rob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home