Who I am is the possibility....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Dual

Somehow my body has adjusted to 6-7.5 hours of sleep. The silly thing is there are people who would be excited about the much sleep. I would prefer to sleep like 9-10 hours a night. My life is so full right now that most nights i'm up late or up early with lots to accomplish. I feel better then yesterday but I won't lie and say the nagging sadness has disappeard. Apparenly it really wants to challenge me to a dual. Or perhaps that is the universe or even worse its something I have created. I'm so confused! I'll kick its butt no matter what, its all about the training
A couple of things I am clear about...
We need to get on the ball selling tickets (i'll tell you my dream in a bit)
When I create safety, my self expression is really comfortable and awesome
I have no interest in seeing or speaking with "A"
My laptop won't be delivered till next wednesday, I was mistaken
Its my responsibility to call Rob tonight at 8pm
Its time for me to go to work

Car...Room...Weekend---> i'll get to later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home