Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Futures Debrief

I wanted to do this post last night while it was all in my head clearly but blogger was down. Bummer!

I totally get why the futures meeting is really a great conclusion to SELP. I was left touched, moved and inspired. Thanks Katie!
When I was driving home I had the conversation, as much as it as possible, in my head over and over again. I didn't want to ever forget it. As I was doing that it reminded me of the movie "because of Winne Dixie," the little girl in the movie would do that after she had conversations. Especially the one she had with her father. She requested that he share 10 things about her mother, 10 things because she was 10 years old, so one thing for each year. She never wanted to forget so she said it over and over again.
I really got that I do have fun and I wasnt giving myself credit for that. I have fun at work and traveling. How great to have a job that I have fun at!
I really got that i'm at the cause for so much. I asked the starbucks guy how he was going. He said decent...I attempted to have a conversation with him, some uncomfortable eye contact but needless it was out of the ordinary. When we walked away Katie said, "good job being at the cause."
I was reinspired to design a curriculum. To own and operate a school that utilizes the curriculum I write.
I got clear that I have some really distinct Choices, that life doesn't have to be black and white.
I have been waiting for Jason to come around for too long. I want a family. I want a husband and children. I want a committed relationship with a man who is up to big things in life and wants to take on big things with me. Who laughs alot and loves to travel. Someone who is comforting and compassionate.
Jason you let me know if your up for it!
I'll be looking in the mean time, no more waiting around.
HA! End of the innocence is playing on my cd....great timing
The meeting blew me away and i'm really excited about the ILP coming up next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home