Who I am is the possibility....

Thursday, February 23, 2006

blah blah

Today feels like Friday, however its Thursday!

I really like Fridays!

This evening I learned how to send myself and other people emails from my cell phone. I wanted to be able to save text messages. Somethings are so good and endearing that I never want to forget them. So Jodi taught me how to foward my incoming text messages to my email. Then I can do whatever I like with them to remember them!
I remembered how to laugh tonight. Like really laugh and laugh to really silly things. Hanging out with sleep deprived people can be entertaining.
I really miss Jason and I miss Pick me. The house isn't the same without them here. Jason is in PA visiting his family, Pick me had surgery today. Pick me comes home tomorrow, Jason on Monday. Jason- thanks for being generous today and taking on having that conversation with me. The end result left me feeling powerful. I can't wait to finnish the conversation monday.
I had another fantastic conversation with Ruben today! Its the best feeling to be left clear and have some sort of direction. My work inside of SELP has been one of the best things I have ever done!
I wish all my conversations were that impactful!
I suppose they could be.

Coming next (cookie story)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home