Who I am is the possibility....

Monday, April 03, 2006

short

This morning I am tired....

Last night was incredible! Andrea and Jason listened to me practice my homework for ILP. They gave me some constructive cristism and praise. I knew that both Andrea and I were left with new possibility, however I also know my listening skills really stunk! And my delivery was not clear and smooth. Andrea was really generous. I gave me some spunk to get on the same page with her. And I realized that being complete is like being pregnant. you either are or you are not. I am complete with my relationship with Jason and Andrea. I can see my life at work inside of the source document. WOW
Right now i'm eating a way too sweet banana.
I talked to Katie last night. I love talking to Katie. I realized how much I value her opinion and "coaching," I would like to call her again, I left the communication incomplete. I have a very direct question to ask her. :)
Time for work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home