Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Winner

Slightly chilly today! Woohoo!

Yesterday I spent the day with my friend Katie. We had the best time! Had great conversation together. I was sharing my "vivid" share with and she got teary as well, just like Amanda had done in Chicago. I still have to edit my share to be only 2 minutes but I'm touching, moving and inspiring people so I got a good head start.
On the drive home from the cheesecake factory we saw this lady. She may have been a drag queen or maybe just an lady with too much plastic surgery or something. Anyway, Katie was telling me this story about dolphin noises, so I was already laughing and then she says "Kelly, look..." I look over and there is the lady who we just saw pulled up next to us asking directions. The entire time Katie talked to her I belly laughed. Tears in my eyes, pains in my back laughing so hard. And that was it. I couldn't stop laughing then! It was fantastic!!! I know you would have had to be there but it really was great!
Thanks Katie for a really wonderful day and for really being my friend :) You are the best!

ILP was confronting again last night. Man do I have some work to do in the next two weeks. However, I walked away with some valuable information last night. I am winning my games. Regardless of the game, i'm winning it. I'm winning being a victim with Jason, i'm winning at being confused, i'm winning at creating new friendships, i'm winning them all. You name the game in my life and i'm winning it. WOA! Slap in the face, responsibility again! If i'm winning I have to be responsible for the results of those games.
I have two poems to memorize in two weeks. AND I have to be 10 times more excited in my life and do what they call mirror work. 4 seconds a day increasing each day by 4 seconds. I think i'll do my practice with my class. A group of preschoolers, they will love it if i'm excited and rediculus with them! And who knows what that will open up. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home