Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Game called "Going out"

I learned a tremendous amount of stuff this weekend about a way of life I don't usually participate in. After ILP I went to Katie and Rahul's house, I got there at about 12:30, usually on a friday night I would be sleeping by then or close to it. We sat around for awhile talking and eating pasta. Then it was off to the Hard Rock.
I won't share the details in between getting to the Hard Rock and getting back to their house. That information has to be earned :)
We went to sleep at like 5:00 or 5:30 am. I'm not sure which one but I know it was in the 5 am hour. I slept like I had never slept. I don't think I moved at all the entire morning. Yes, can't say night because really I slept through the morning.
We got up and just layed around, watched a movie. Really great experience!
Then it was off to the beach. Had Lunch on the beach and layed around after for a couple of hours. It was really windy, but with the sun shinning down the day could not have been more perfect.
I'd have to say I'm really proud of myself for playing full out last night. I'm thankful for the complete experience. And I was so blessed to experience it with the people I did. Thanks Katie and Rahul for a carefree, fun, relaxed and absolutely crazy weekend.
Just like in the movie "because of Winne Dixie," I recreated the experience over and over in my head so that I won't forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home