Who I am is the possibility....

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Transformation

I look back this week (and its only thursday) and i'm a transformed girl. I feel slightly braver, a lot more free and really joyful. Actually at times I find myself just smiling or giggling to myself. I'll remember something that is funny or I'll be so overwhelmed with my transformation that it makes me smile.
Yesterday I ran into a friend from Highschool and I chatted with Nicole and her friend in the stairwell. I got present to the fact that my intention was to have friends and here they all come! After school I went to my friend Jenni's house and I talked to Katie for awhile on the phone. I got a voicemail from another person thanking me for the impact I had on them the other night on the group call. I helped one friend go from stopped to unstoppable and I aknowledged another for all the work he has done. Valentina left me a beautiful note on tuesday morning and Holly said, "This is not my friend Kelly," she was awed by who I am being.
I've actually heard that alot this week. "Who are you?" "This is not like you" After the forum I heard people share about that and after the advanced course and all throughout SELP. And i'm sure my transformation was occuring all along. However now I REALLY get it. I see it with clear eyes and I am a transformed Kelly. Like a total out of body experience. I Love it! Victory. I got the secret, I got my life. And I've only just begun.
I have a lot of work to do today. Work, training at 3:30, homework, landmark seminar and probably more homework after that. But like Ruben said, "Life doesn't happen on the couch!"
I fell down my stairs this morning. Bummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home