Who I am is the possibility....

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What?

"If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, we should be begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world"
~ C.S. Lewis

I got the new Barlow Girl CD today and because I bought that CD I got another CD for free and a journal for free. SCORE! Barlow Girl's music is really inspiring and reflective.

I went shopping for some many things today and ended up getting 5 spools of .50 ribbon! Haha. I have to call Cingular back on Thursday to see if they get any pink razor phones in. I'm so excited to have that phone!

Happy Birthday Mom!
We had lunch today and talked about landmark. My aunt said its like a cult...I think she is afraid to face her life. I'm sure thats some sort of racket. I totally get that Landmark is not a cult. Its really been very powerful and wonderful in my life. And a ton of lives will be impacted for the better because of my participation. Mom is committed to doing the forum when she is off house arrest.

I invited more people to Just Imagine! I want people to be blown away by the turn out!

I don't wait around anymore,
I'm really distracted this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home