Who I am is the possibility....

Monday, March 06, 2006

Holes

I'm really excited about this entire week, however I am so tired this evening! Monday sucked the life out of me! This morning at school we had Alexandra and Marissa's birthday party. Both of them cried. Seems to be a rule, if you under like 10 years old and its your birthday you have to cry. I think the entire woola of the experience is alot for a little kid. They don't process the excitement well. We bounced in a bounce hour for awhile and had cupcakes. VERY busy! After school Jenni and I went to Costco, that place is a zoo! I found myself making "decisions," not choices. We bought some yummy food and ordered a cake that i'm really excited about! I feel like there is still so much work to do to be ready for Saturday! I am so ready to take it all on though!!!!!
JJ Painted the blue today. JJ you did a beautiful job! I can't wait till the rest of it is complete! The color is perfect and makes the house that much cozier and warm.
Pick me is back up on the very top of the cabinets. Cats are so amazing, i'm still not sure how she gets up there. I have only seen her get down!
I have got a hole in my sock. Reminds me of the hole in my heart.
Get new socks or the hole will get bigger.
Face the hole in my heart or it will get bigger also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home