Who I am is the possibility....

Friday, March 24, 2006

These boots were made for walking

One foot in front of the other...

At ILP this past weekend, in Chicago they kept saying that the ILP weekends will never leave you. I waited all weekend for this HUGE revelation, to hear the thing that would change my life forever. I actually ended up spaced out, half asleep, laughing or confused. I left thinking I had missed whatever it is that would stick with me forever. Ah Ha! A theme has developed over the past couple of days that says "One foot in front of the other," and then is occured to me that the Landmark Forum leader had told us that we only needed to get 2 things. "One foot in front of the other," and "no mistakes," I suddenly get! I will never forget to keep one foot in front of the other. Even when I feel like life is stopping me, I have the tools to keep moving foward. I don't have to be stopped in life nor do I have to trick myself into falling backwards. In Chicago I got that and it will never leave me.
So...these boots were made for walking and thats just what they'll do....

Perfect...no mistakes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home