Who I am is the possibility....

Saturday, April 01, 2006

And thanks....1:40 am

1:40am...I recall not to long ago that 1:40 am didnt exsist in my world except inside of sleeping. I recall life when the clocks tick was slow and drowning. 1:40am and i'm Alive. Physically tired, but so stoked that I had to get on and share before the moment passed me by.
Tomorrow I will share my experience at ILP tonight, it was an amazing space!
Since 3:30pm yesterday (friday) nearly 12 hours ago, well since then I've had 3 amazing conversations with Seth. We talked for like a total of 3.5 hours over those three calls. I'm left feeling like I can everything I want inside of a relationship. That has become really real. And its not like fantasy real or falling too fast real or attached real. Creating this relationship is like stepping into the unknown. And as scary as they can "seem" the oppurtunity is very exhilirating. Authentic at its core. I have no idea how it will look or "turn" out but i'm really having alot of fun with the experience and creating how it will look. Thrilling, heart throbbing, welcome to life fun!
I'm really greatful for the grand scheme of life and most importantly the oppurtunity to be straight with people. Inside of being straight, I can create anything I like.
When I got complete with Jason on Sunday evening, I had no idea that two days later my intentions would begin to be fullfilled. I knew I was smiling, I knew it was possible and I was excited.
Thank you, Jason for participating in getting complete and giving me the oppurtunity to have a GREAT relationship in my life. It was a real gift for you to give me.
By Loosing I really Won!
Now I get that by giving, I will recieve.
I'm up to giving powerfully, giving my life.
Thanks Seth for everything, all the conversations. And the oppurtunity of fun, adventure, authenticity, and stepping into the unknown.
Simmi, thanks for being "girly" with me. It does a make a difference.
And Katie and Jodi, thanks for being role models. Who you are as women is inspiring to me daily. thank you for your contribution in the world called "great relationships," I really got access to what I want by watching you guys.
Andrea, giving up the uncomfort and bitterness has opened up the possibility of contributing to another human beings life. Thank you for letting me practice giving those things up with you. Thank you for allowing me to contribute to you inside of a world that says that is impossible. Your transformation is remarkable.
Mom, you loved me....and I wont ever give up on you.
I'm left tonight in complete gratitude.
"No day but today...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home