Who I am is the possibility....

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Refreshed

This morning i'm actually awake!
I can tell the time is changing this weekend because the sun is so bright this morning. It fact the light woke me up at 6:38. I laid in bed till 10 after 7. I was up till 1:15am last night. Talking on the phone. And its just now being straight about that in words that I see that I was speechless because I was being reserved.
Another fantastic conversation with Seth.
I got that in the ILP I had reverted back to "Everyone I love will leave me, so I wont allow myself to get close." My way of being has been difficult, hard headed, and confronted. I think thats all in the same :) I'm not so sure thats the bottom line inauthenticity. However, I am looking at it. Keep looking thats all I can do.
The ladies at work unleased on me today. I think they will be praying hard for me tonight. I told them that I thought God wrote different stories for different people. So I may believe Jesus Christ is the way, when others believe muhammad is the way. Who in the heck am I to say that my way is the only way. Like 6.5 billion people in this HUGE world and my way is the only correct way. I just dont see how the God who loves us so much and created us in his image would condem us to hell. Thats ludacrius! So they are really concened about my personal salvation now. LoL. At least I know they care.
Back to the gym today. I have blown like 5 weeks of my trainer which is alot of stinkin money. Hey, lesson learned. I'm recommitting to the gym. Heredis is back from her vacation so we will be working out again. And back to working with the trainer once a week. Time to get my all over the place life back in order.
Especially now that I am standing in this wide open space. Fairly refreshing.
I got last night talking to Seth that I have been in Fix it mode. Ha! Like Bob the builder. Something more to look at.
I could create all sorts of cute possibilities. Inspired by Katies "Easy breezy beautiful cover girl." I love it!
Talked to Andrea, and actually made a difference.
That was not possible a couple of days ago.
Ah! Life!
"Another time, another place.... theres only us, only tonight, we must let go to know whats right, no other course, no other way, no day but today!"
"My only goal is just to be..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home