Who I am is the possibility....

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not my house

Holly's occurance of my house (I'd have to agree).

Holly says yo me:

I pull up and there is a white explorer. No, it can't be! I walk over, yep 24 sticker. What is going on? I walk around the front and see Jason talking on the phone. Hmm, what is happening. I walk inside and Andrea is talking on the phone. Where is Kelly? I go upstairs, wait could Seth be here already, maybe I shouldn't go up. The laundry is going so she won't here me coming. I will say her name.

LoL
My house occurs to me different as well. The phone ringing, people coming in and out. Jason with Andrea, Seth on his way. My best friend being truthful. At this point my life is really unrecognizable.

I had a great time at dinner last night
Tonight I pack for LA!!!
Woohoo
Err, time for work. I do get a suprize in chapel today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home