Who I am is the possibility....

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So Sick of...

Well, I am sicky again. Coughing , sore, red raw throat. I fall asleep and wake up 20 minutes later coughing. My voice is raspy. UCK! I'm not committed to being sick for more then 2 days. I'm allowing myself humaness, to rest and rebuild. To really take care of myself. And by friday at 3pm I will be healthy!

Today we got our take home exam. Typically, you would think a take home exam would be really super. But not this chicka, I'd rather take a standard exam anyday over this paper I have to write. I am in a conversation that I just don't have time to spend hours and hours that she would like us to spend. Dr. Caldwell said it should take us 9 hours to complete. Rediculus!

I'm planning a trip to the grocery store. Costco tomorrow with my dad, granted that i'm feeling better and then to publix for some filler items. I'm tired of having nothing but cereal and pasta to eat at home. Speaking of home, mine is nasty! Today I did some light cleaning. I swept the downstairs, cleaned up the garbage, changed pick me's litter, cleaned out the nasty food from the fridge and started a load of laundry.

I have been jealous again! Yuck!I'm clear that i've had some breakthroughs though, like giving it up and not being a demand for attention and pity. But i'm sure there are some conversations to be had inside of that world. If not my probable almost certain future would say my jealousy will fester and make crap up and then actually cause my fears into actuality.

Pick me is playing with her toys, she is so awesome!
Time to shower and rest :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home